Antimicrobial Disinfectant Cleaning Services
- Fumigation treatment, followed by wipe down of all high frequency touch points such as door handles etc.
- Supply and use of chemical disinfectant that is on National Environment Agency (NEA) recommended list of Active Ingredients for Disinfectant of the COVID-19 Virus
- Trained cleaning crew
- Cleaning crew Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) use, including face shield, surgical mask, overalls and gloves
- Safe discard of all used material in Biohazard waste bins
What is Antimicrobial Disinfectant Treatment?
- It is used for Covid-19 Prevention
- An Ultra-Low Volume (UVL) misting machine releases chemical disinfectant as tiny mist droplets (5-50 microns diameter). These tiny disinfectant mist droplets permeate all corners of your space. Even the tiniest corners!
- The treatment is carried out from top to bottom to ensure coverage of all areas.
- Once the ULV misting machine supersaturates the area with disinfectant, we allow some additional time for the mist droplets to properly settle and disinfect all surfaces.
Why our Antimicrobial Disinfectant Treatment works better than a simple disinfectant cloth wipe down?
Because the misting method carries tiny disinfectant particles that reach every corner. No escape for viruses, germs and bacteria as the tiny but powerful disinfectant particles target and get rid of them. And just to be sure, after the Antimicrobial Disinfectant Treatment is complete, our trained cleaning crew do a complete wipe down of all surfaces, paying close attention to high frequency touch points.